Festival upcycling workshop: Thursday 28th April (6pm to 8 pm)
• Bring along one of your old festival outfits to be reworked and upcycled or find a pre-loved item that you want to be reimagined and we will help you turn it into a unique outfit custom to you.
• We encourage you to bring sustainably sourced items- from your wardrobe, from an online marketplace or thrifted.
• The perfect way to meet like-minded people in our community and become part of the slow fashion sustainable movement, with our creative team.
• A more affordable way to look stylish this festival season that is kinder to our planet.
• Only 10 slots available to book on our website
• 2 hour workshop
Included in the price:
• Creative input and support from our WMWO emerging designers and qualified stylist, whom each have individual fashion styles and unique creative ideas.
• Sewing kits, to provide you with the basic tools you will need to create and upcycle your dream outfit. Which you can take home with you.
• Sustainably sourced extra materials and upholstery items will be on hand.
• This is a hand sewing upcycle workshop, however if you find that your outfit will be enhanced by a quick nip and tuck which can only be done on a machine, one of our emerging designers will be able to make these alterations for you.
• Optional refreshments will be available.
Please contact us for accessibility requirements
Add text which will be shown in tabs across all product pages